BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been researching a new exhaust for my new 07 GT, and had decided that the Remus Revolution aluminum slip-on was the best bang for the buck. But I didn't care for the shape and styling of the unit.

I discovered that Remus has their new "Power Cone" slip-on muffler available for the new K12S/R, and it comes in a great looking black aluminum version. I found a picture of it on a web vendor's site called "www.pipecity.com". I have tried to upload the link and can't do it, ( I am computer retarded) but if someone else can, please do.

Anyway, if you go to "Pipe City's" site, click on the BMW K1200S application and you will see a picture of it.

I called Maxmoto, the US importer for Remus, and they told me this new slip-on and connector pipe will be available for the new gen GT sometime after 4/15/07. The price and removeable baffle feature is the same as the current Revolution model.

Somebody, look at it and tell me what you think. Anybody interested in a group buy?

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Remus Pipes

Remus seems to be spot on with their products, although Two Brothers is always a quality buy. It would be helpful to have an audio posted somewhere or at least a dB rating for the various pipes. I am considering a pipe for the GT and would be interested in a group buy, but concerned about noise level. After all, even Laguna Seca will black flag a noisy bike.
EJ

·
I'm riding
1,339 Posts
I'm waiting already two weeks a quotation from Remus( including postage to me).
I was promissed it would be "soon" :)) During that time I have received new seat from Sargent and cleared detailes with Wilbers regarding the new shorter shock for my wife's FST.
It's a pity Laser does not make cans for KGT2.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts