BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Addict-oholic
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last week, I as able to warm up the bike in my neighborhood. Yesterday , the temps were in the mid 50's and went for it.

Having gotten a total left knee replacement 4 months ago, I was quite hesitant to bear weight on it. No problem. I went with my son on his brand new Softail ( loud) for a longish ride, mostly highways. We did not do much smaller roads, as the pot holes here in the NE are fierce.
A bit of wind pushing us from the side, but I did not care. First ride in 4 months. A real Blast, starting my 55th season of riding.......

·
Registered
234 Posts
Cool deal, Larry! We are also just now starting to be able to get out and ride here in Northern Idaho. I have already ridden over 700 miles between my two Bimmers!

Yep...guess I definitely had cabin fever from this long winter and needed to get out and ride. :ricky

·
Registered
57 Posts
The mid-Atlantic region had a bad winter this year. I think I was only able to get the GT out two days since Christmas.

Once we get a nice spring day I'm going to take a mental health day and go out for a day trip!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts