BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone

My name is Andy and I have just moved to New Zealand. I've been riding on and off for about 8 years and Ive had a DT125R, Suzuki Bandit 600, Kawasaki Z250T Scorpion, Yamaha FZR400 and finally onto my new purchase....a BMW K100LT!!!

I've wanted one of these for years and finally I have found one I like and I was in the position to buy so im waiting to pick it up in a week. I took some picture but I cannot wait to take her out for a ride across NZ.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good accessory sites for this bike? buying extras and so on?

Cheers

Andy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers for the welcome! Im sure I will retro fit some heated grips and other bits when I feel like modifying.

·
Registered
230 Posts
New BMW

Hello Andy and welcome to the board. That is one nice looking Beemer you have there. Congratulations!!! I am sure it will give you thousands of miles of pleasure. I rode a 93 K1100RS for 11 yrs. and 68K wonderful miles. Enjoy your new home and your new bike.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Hey, is that New Zealand in the background?? :D

I've never been there, maybe someday..

welcome and congrats :clap: thats a fine machine, I think you'll enjoy it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

ldbikin said:
Hey, is that New Zealand in the background?? :D

I've never been there, maybe someday..

welcome and congrats :clap: thats a fine machine, I think you'll enjoy it.

Yes it is indeed, but not the best view available. The scenery is amazing and the biking roads fantastic so its certainly worth coming and booking a bike tour with one of the companies out here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts