BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, New owner of a 2006 K1200R in Silver. It's got a lot of stuff already on it...Wunderkich bar risers, bigger "Sport"rear wheel, ESA, heated grips, kaoko(sp?) Throttle lock, Seargent seat with storage pod, Remus exhaust, S-airbox mod, bmw bags...and only 3600 miles. It already had recalls done, and has just had its 18000 mile service done along with a set of new Pilot Power 3s. It also has a sw-motech rack on the tail.

I just picked it up yesterday and am looking forward to lots of miles in the saddle.

Oh, and by the way...It's name is Kraut-Hammer :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you sir...I think I shall :)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Nice bike! :clap: Your going to love it. :D I hear that Texas hill country is some fine riding.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome to the club.

The bike looks great. Very well appointed and low mileage. Hopefully you will exercise it a bit more than the first owner.

Love the name of the bike!! Tickles my German heritage and conservative viewing tastes :teeth .

Also noted your profession in your profile. Some in the med profession just don't get what riding is like or about.

·
Registered
373 Posts
EricS said:
Welcome to the club.

The bike looks great. Very well appointed and low mileage. Hopefully you will exercise it a bit more than the first owner.

Love the name of the bike!! Tickles my German heritage and conservative viewing tastes :teeth .

Also noted your profession in your profile. Some in the med profession just don't get what riding is like or about.
I'm a paramedic, also. Been one long enough to know to wear a helmet all the time. :boom: Noticed your location. I was one of the first group of 20 Paramedics for the Washington D.C. Fire Department. I miss Maryland and the Bay.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts