BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
two K1300S bikes, S1000R & Vespa 150 Primavera clown paint job
1,553 Posts
What a great bike. Please share pictures and some of your ride thoughts. We need plenty of positive ride experiences. Welcome to the forum and Spring is only a few weeks away. Lots of information here and places for parts and add ons. Just tack them onto this intro post to keep it going. Watch out for riding in salt covered roads. Wait a few days for the rain to wash away that nasty. I say this because of many complaints of bikes suffering corrosion in the UK. If questionable, hose it off really well.

· Registered
8 Posts
What a great bike. Please share pictures and some of your ride thoughts. We need plenty of positive ride experiences. Welcome to the forum and Spring is only a few weeks away. Lots of information here and places for parts and add ons. Just tack them onto this intro post to keep it going. Watch out for riding in salt covered roads. Wait a few days for the rain to wash away that nasty. I say this because of many complaints of bikes suffering corrosion in the UK. If questionable, hose it off really well.
Yes I will, I have a rear hugger to fit when I get my paddock stand. Then I can take the rear wheel off to get better access as those Torx bolts need good contact. Thanks for your interest.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts