BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

Nice demo bike

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  JCW 
#1 ·
No post here in the last 30 days??? Let's change that.

I visited Brown Motor Works in Pomona, CA late last year and spotted their 2011 S1000RR demo bike. I'm impressed with what they did to it... Yoshimura rear fender eliminator, slip-on exhaust, engine guards, frame sliders, among other things.

They weren't busy at all when I was there, there were one or two visitors in parts dept. I'm glad they were not into pressure-sales, but I do wish they were a bit more chattier, especially after knowing I'm not a buyer (stated I own an S1000RR and used to work at one dealership). Or maybe that's why they're not chatty. Don't they know that BMW riders love to talk about their bikes?

Anyway... if anyone looking for a Yoshimura-dressed, custom-colored, 2011 S1000RR with discounted-demo price... let them know. Maybe you can get it once they're done with it.

Happy 2012! :)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
That r55 yoshi exhaust is the bomb.

I looked at fitting one to my k12r a while ago, but never did it. Maybe it'll be worth another look.

Yes, I agree. It's always nice to chat without being pressured to buy. The guys at the newish Countryside BMW around Chicago are great even though I've only been in there a couple times.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.