BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you are interested, let's try to connect for a ride before the cold weather sets in. Send me a PM or email ([email protected]) with your contact info and we'll try to organize something before Thanksgiving for a Sunday morning breakfast run or a Saturday afternoon jaunt.

dez

·
Riding in company
292 Posts
Bikes and planes...I'm sold. If you want company next time you run out there just let me know. Bill

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep! been kinda busy...

I have a few replies here and in my email.

Looking at a ride either this Saturday (11/12) or next (11/19).

Send me a pm/email with prefs and destination/meeting place ideas...

dez

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have what appears to be good weather for Saturday and a few riders signed up. If you live in NJ and want to join us for a ride on the 19th, please PM or email me.

Dez

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry to be confusing on this - Sat, the 12th is looking good - we were talking about the 19th earlier. Let us know if the 12th works for you...the longer we wait the more time Ol' man Autumn has to put the Kibosh on our plans with bad weather.

email sent on that subject also...

dez

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok, Tomorrow Nov 12 it is!

Contact me via email or PM if you want to join or meet us. Cherry weather forecast for the NY/NJ/PA region!

We have 4 or 5 as of now.

Dez

·
Registered
327 Posts
beautiful day

I hope you guys took advantage of the weather today. I hooked up with Fly Boy in Port Jervis at noon. We rode north along the Shawangunk mountains, stoped to watch a glider take off at the airport in Wurtsboro ( next time we go up!!) than headed over the mountain on 44/55. We spilt up on top. From there I had 100 miles to go to get home. Rolled in at 4:30 just as the sun set.

Attachments

·
Registered
730 Posts
Too short, but sweet!

As always Bill, Good riding with you!! Hopefully the winter will wane further and we will ride once again this season! Maybe even a December ride. Now that would be way cool.

Till then...Ride often, ride safe!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts