BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The name is Don, I live in Jersey, I ride too much, and I'm mostly two up.

I've been riding since I was 12 and I'll be 50 this year. Since I turned 17 I've never been without a bike.

I'm a gadget freak and spend a lot of time creating interesting GPS routes. I've published a few on "Sunday Morning Rides".

I'm new here because the RT is about to be retired for a GT. I'm hoping to get together with some locals for a few rides.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Another NJ Don

No, this is not about the Sopranos.

Hi Don. I am also Don, and am also in NJ (Morris County). Be happy to get together, but it will have to wait until mid Aug, as I will be away (including a 2 1/2 week mcycle trip to southern Appalacians!<g>

Don G

·
Registered
233 Posts
Welcome to the club Don... I'll be the outliar here as my name is not Don but Gary and I live in Howell, about 30 minute away by Parkway (exit 98). Let me know when you want to ride. I work all different hours so don't be afraid to e-mail or message me anytime. Always looking to ride! I do mostly west and n/w rides from here...

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dongold said:
No, this is not about the Sopranos.

Hi Don. I am also Don, and am also in NJ (Morris County). Be happy to get together, but it will have to wait until mid Aug, as I will be away (including a 2 1/2 week mcycle trip to southern Appalacians!<g>

Don G
I just returned from Nova Scotia and in April I took a ride to Maggie Valley NC for 5 days. Life is good!

rebeltown said:
Welcome to the club Don... I'll be the outliar here as my name is not Don but Gary and I live in Howell, about 30 minute away by Parkway (exit 98). Let me know when you want to ride. I work all different hours so don't be afraid to e-mail or message me anytime. Always looking to ride! I do mostly west and n/w rides from here...
I'll be sure to do that. My current bike, 2005 R1150RT is sitting at CCBMW for a final drive rebuild. One of the many reasons I'm moving over to a new K.

Any word on when the 2009 GT will be out?

·
Registered
233 Posts
DGShaffer said:
I just returned from Nova Scotia and in April I took a ride to Maggie Valley NC for 5 days. Life is good!

I'll be sure to do that. My current bike, 2005 R1150RT is sitting at CCBMW for a final drive rebuild. One of the many reasons I'm moving over to a new K.

Any word on when the 2009 GT will be out?
Not sure when BMW reveals the new bikes but I hope they have the airbox problem solved by then. There are still 2008 model years that are battling that same problem...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts