BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,680 Posts
Went to Long Beach Cycle Show to see the debut and see one in person. Traffic was so bad as they moved the event closer to Xmas and Xmas school break and rain+wrecks isn't making it easy either. We gave up and turned around and went home as traffic was moving at 2-4 MPH most of the time and they would have been closed by the time we got there. Looks like rain the entire event weekend so no demos rides on any stuff either. They used to open at 1PM on Friday to avoid the rush hour mess but now they open during the rush hour at 4PM (Dumb!). I really wanted to go make fun of the Kawasaki recall on their new ZX-10 too as it was supposed to be the new S1000RR crusher, but it seems to have gotten a bit messed up somehow. Bad karma I guess.

Maybe next year...

Mack

·
Veteran
117 Posts
GMack said:
Went to Long Beach Cycle Show to see the debut and see one in person. Traffic was so bad as they moved the event closer to Xmas and Xmas school break and rain+wrecks isn't making it easy either. We gave up and turned around and went home as traffic was moving at 2-4 MPH most of the time and they would have been closed by the time we got there. Looks like rain the entire event weekend so no demos rides on any stuff either. They used to open at 1PM on Friday to avoid the rush hour mess but now they open during the rush hour at 4PM (Dumb!). I really wanted to go make fun of the Kawasaki recall on their new ZX-10 too as it was supposed to be the new S1000RR crusher, but it seems to have gotten a bit messed up somehow. Bad karma I guess.

Mack
Supposedly, they had the actual pricing posted on the sign next to the bike at the show. Anybody else make it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts