BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Airheads, oilheads, hexheads, & bricks.
Is there a name of the new K-bike layout?

·
Registered
214 Posts
mws said:
Airheads, oilheads, hexheads, & bricks.
Is there a name of the new K-bike layout?
I think we had this debate once before. Came up with names like "Slant Four" / "K55" / "Flying 55" / etc...
If you run a search of "slant four" you may find it.
If memory serves, the thread didn't really spark alot of great ideas or interest at that time.

·
Registered
120 Posts
naming K12S bikes

as a certifiable geezer (62 in April) I vote for Geezer Rocket, at least until I can come up with something better...

·
Registered
293 Posts
What a bloody waste of time - who gives a shit what quaint little pet names you want to spend extra time typing. What's wrong with KS or KR - why try and trivialise bikes that have capabilities far beyond the vast majority of riders.

NOT RESPECT !!

Lenz

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
"What a bloody waste of time - who gives a shit what quaint little pet names you want to spend extra time typing. What's wrong with KS or KR - why try and trivialise bikes that have capabilities far beyond the vast majority of riders. "

Jeezus, who took your last cookie?
But I do have a name for you!!!!!

·
Registered
368 Posts
mws said:
"What a bloody waste of time - who gives a shit what quaint little pet names you want to spend extra time typing. What's wrong with KS or KR - why try and trivialise bikes that have capabilities far beyond the vast majority of riders. "

Jeezus, who took your last cookie?
But I do have a name for you!!!!!
No shit! Sounds like he needs a ride.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts