BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know where I can buy on-line the complete Navigator III Kit specific to the GT?

BMW Canada is yet to even offer it in Canada. Heck BMW Canada still has the '05 GT on their website. Our machine doesn't even get mentioned. :wtf

Come on help me out, I need to melt some plastic.

·
Registered
66 Posts
SKIZIKS said:
Anybody know where I can buy on-line the complete Navigator III Kit specific to the GT?

BMW Canada is yet to even offer it in Canada. Heck BMW Canada still has the '05 GT on their website. Our machine doesn't even get mentioned. :wtf

Come on help me out, I need to melt some plastic.
Perhaps you can get it shipped from a US dealer?

-mark=

·
Registered
161 Posts
Chris,

Contact Mark @ Chicago BMW parts dept.. Nice dependable people to work with,
and good pricing. No affiliation.

Phil

·
Registered
22 Posts
You could also try Max's BMW in Portsmouth, NH. Very helpful and not too far from you. The bike specific part number for the Nav III for the GT is #7160 0420 364. Search that number on their site and you will find it.

JB

·
Registered
636 Posts
Hey Chris.
Did you save much, and who did you purchase from?
I want one as well, but doubt an international unit would be any good in Australia, unless you can reload maps etc.
The Tom Tom or Garmin looks like it may be the go for me here.

Best wishes all.

Ken.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ken,

Chicago BMW had the best price at $1,120.00 vs. $1,399.00 retail.

The unit here ships with the City Navigator North America V8. From what I've read, a different install could/would overwrite this. So I'd expect City Navigator Australia V6 would install right over it. No issues.

Read the faq at BMW Motorrad:http://www.bmw-motorrad.com/com/en/index.html

cheers mate

1 - 7 of 7 Posts