BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

one fast gokart

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Blkvelvt 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Re: Fast go-kart

Holy Moly!!!! Now that would be a blast! In my youth I drove a friends go-kart that had a 4 cylinder Mercury outboard motor on it.. it was fast.. but not like that thing!!! :ricky Now that I am more advanced in age (60) I ride much slower stuff.. like my K1200RS.. lol and yes.. I have had it to its' terminal velocity :D .

#7 ·
Looks like a fun toy. You would never win any kind of race with that thing. A good driver with a shifter kart would cut a cleaner line all the way around the track and lap that kart. It needs to play on a dirt track for sideways fun and the driver needs to spend some cash on body protection even if he is just playing around.
Here is what "Fast" big karts on a small road really look like at speed. Notice the lack of ARMCO around the course. Big brass ones here.

http://videos.streetfire.net/Player.aspx?fileid=FF0C3901-0B0D-4912-9BC3-761051EFD4B3&p=0

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.