BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

One last vid, for the Pink Floyd Fans...

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Oregon_Rider 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Way cool! I wish I would have done something like this for our last trip through NM/AZ/UT/CO.

I've got to learn how to do all that video editing stuff.

So, what did you use for camera? How'd you mount it up? What did you use for video editing?

#3 ·
excellent job!

Makes me want to ride back home (from WY)! I am just getting started editing a trip with three bikes to VT, two cameras and a still mounted to the bikes. Got a 35mm SLR with a trigger switch on the grips!

Jeffe, I have ram mount for video/still, the beauty is if you have the ram "balls", you can mount the camera on all of them so one camera set with multiple "balls" gives you a lot of flexibility. As for software, I have used most, and found myself wanting to do something that the program could not do (reaching the limit of the program), so I went to Vegas, after two years, I still have yet to find something it can not do! Takes a little practice to learn, but that is all the more reason to ride more!

Again, thanks!
Kyle

#4 · (Edited)
Pinkie rocks and will always be my favorite..."Every year is getting shorter..."
Yea, those are trips that you will always take with you...and yes, make the time count while your here.

You da man! Thanks for posting!

Makes me want to twist a big fatty - for those who don't know what I'm talking about...disregard!

#5 ·
Ha,

first off, things were twisted every night after we settled into our hotel rooms...LOL

secondly, if you can believe it, i used my Canon SD450 Digital camera with a 1gb SD Card mounted on a RAM ball system on the center of the handlebar.

The card would only allow for about 30 minutes...thats with no photos...so shot selection was paramount.

thirdly, i used the free Windows XP Movie Maker software and went through their steps and figured out how to add titles and such. I have another vid out there that was my first shot at it.

fourth, i knew i was using "Time" as the score for the last 8 months as we planned this trip...a more sublime song i couldn't think of.

fifth, i am also going to post the unedited versions so u can hear Evo Race filters and a Leo Vince can at work, I admit I suck at keeping the bike at high revs, but, eh, will you'll see what I am talking about.

Ciao,

Kaos

#6 ·
Good job and great post "kaos".

One thing though ...... that is toooootally a water pipe song dude.

#9 ·

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.