BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just thinking, I have to take my GT in tomorrow Oct. 31, for the ECU exchange and thought if there are any other service bulletins that I should remind the service dept. to do while it is there. When I made the appointment the other day the on the phone the service tech said the ECU is the only one. I somehow feel he answered too quick.

Regards
Ben

·
Registered
267 Posts
None that I have heard of for later 04 models...did you already get your super-duper abs test from the recent bmwna mailing? Think it is essentially the normal service abs bleed test done at service/inspections. If you have a service coming up, maybe try to use it then to cut down the price. My 1 cent.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Abs

Andy, I really don't know what you are talking about. What is up with the
ABS? The GT is at the dealer as I type this and if I need to have something addressed please advise. The tech at the counter was quite a nice guy last evening when I dropped it off. Again I asked if I was missing any service bulletins that should be taken care of while the bike was here and he said no that he knew of. He told me the GT would be finished today but I told him I couldn't pick it up until later in the week. It just turned 2000 miles, I bought it a month ago and can't seem to be able to stop riding it, so I thinking I will pick up some oil and filters when I do pick it up as I will change oil at 3000 miles. Let me know about the ABS.

Thanks
Ben

1 - 4 of 4 Posts