BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So of course 10 minutes before I’m walking out the door DHL delivers my equipment for my K 1200 S.... 10 day early birthday present to myself LOL. Hopefully in 10 days I can swindle something else. Any dues or don’ts during install are appreciated looks pretty straightforward though

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I posted a thread I can’t get in the new boxes I can release and I can open the expandable bag but I can’t get into the bag to put anything and there’s an L bracket in there I think the mount to the tubular bar I mounted on the bottom of the bike I’m losing my mind. I figured it out you got a push on the button twice

·
Registered
4 Posts
Olistoys1. Nice bike I just bought a 2014 k1300s 39th year anniversary. Need panniers also. Can I ask where you purchased them from and how long did they take to ship.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Olistoys1. Nice bike I just bought a 2014 k1300s 39th year anniversary. Need panniers also. Can I ask where you purchased them from and how long did they take to ship.
I sent you a PM

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am looking into ordering from that site. Thanks. Maybe we can get together and ride soon.
I’m glad that worked out for you I’ll let you know in case you don’t when you first hit the open button to expand the bags you hit it again to open the Panniers to store stuff. I couldn’t get the damn things open when I first put them on LOL don’t forget the key cylinders will not match your ignition key that can be taken care of here in the states if it’s important

1 - 10 of 10 Posts