BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parting out a 2007 BMW K1200S. Please let me know if you need anything.

Happy New Year everyone

·
Premium Member
two K1300S bikes, S1000R & Vespa 150 Primavera clown paint job
1,018 Posts
It would be good to share the miles on the bike. Why it is getting trashed? Colors and pictures are helpful.

·
Premium Member
two K1300S bikes, S1000R & Vespa 150 Primavera clown paint job
1,018 Posts
There are tons of valuable parts there. The seat is a "low" seat. everything back from the front looks good. Gas tank, Plastic, wheel in the back, rear swing arm with final drive, ENGINE, wire harnesses. One just has to take the time to take it totally apart and list it. You will get more money than when it was whole. These parts are rare now, don't go less than 2/3rds of new value in the on line parts lists. If you posted location and it was reasonably close I'd buy it as its no questions other than miles. K bikes rule.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I sent you a DM Sir. I don't want to openly broadcast the contact info
I mentioned the mileage a useful piece of information that prospective buyers could use. Any parts i buy now will be k13 parts. Thank you for your response.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I posted it on Facebook but had to take it down because there were more responses from trolls and people who were actually interested in buying parts

·
Registered
2005 BMW K1200S
157 Posts
I need the "Triangle" bracket that connects the Right side fairing to the fgrame.
No idea actual name or how much a new one is.

Is the PSR Single Swingarm Motorcycle Stand available?

Thanks

·
Registered
2007 BMW K1200s
1 Posts
I am located in Indiana with a 2007 K1200s.
My brother is also in Indiana and he rides a 2005 K1300s.

We are interested in the single swing arm stand, the rear wheel, and maybe a few other items.

Thank you!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts