BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Premium Member
2015 K1300S Motosport Edition
239 Posts
Yes I do that is the easiest part to get.....it's already off the bike! LOL
I see that you are fairly new here. I have a friendly suggestion. If you are parting it out, you are in "competition" with the originator of this thread doing about the same thing. As a courtesy to the OP, I would suggest you start a thread of your own describing your cycle and eliminating confusion about who sold what to whom. Also, just a suggestion, there is a classified listing where you can actively market your parts. Welcome to the forum and good luck.

· Super Moderator
two K1300S bikes, S1000R & Vespa 150 Primavera clown paint job
1,485 Posts
You might think about listing various parts and the money involved. A group at a time. If you take the bike apart in groups you could have photos and be ready for shipping. Small stuff is cheapest in USPS priority mail boxes. FedEX is more expensive. You need to get set up for this shark fest. You have not answered basic questions like how many miles on the bike or why it died. This reflects on parts value.
And start fresh your own thread with all the needed information and location for local pick up if possible instead of piggy backing on WPV.

· Premium Member
239 Posts
instead of piggy backing on WPV.
He isn't "piggy backing" on me. I am trying to keep the peace. I am offering advice on helping him succeed based on my observations and experiences. I want any members to sell or buy as they please. I don't look at this as a competition. I try to have my sold items removed from the classified listings so that others can remain on page one. The management thinks having a record of selling prices is important, and I can see their point as well. I try to deal with all here on the level and by the square. Although, I occasionally slip into sarcasm without bad intentions.

· Premium Member
239 Posts
I would really like to get out of this thread, because I am not trying to annoy anyone

Just trying to help out some folks with parts for a hard to fund model and year should they decide they need them
You didn't annoy me. I just wanted you to get your effort off to a good start. Check your messages for some friendly intended advice. I, and I believe others here, want to see you succeed and those parts get to people that can use them. This is a friendly place (maybe some squabbles over minor points, tires, batteries, riding skills). Don't give up. Your friend, Walt

21 - 26 of 26 Posts