BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I will get a shipping quote to you today. The level sensor works fine.

Thanks,

Mike
I'm interested in:
Rear Electronic Shock - $599
Front Electronic shock - $400
Airbox - $???
Front & Rear wheels - $???
Please check your email. I have sent you a response

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I don’t want you to think I’m not interested because I am this is probably the only fix I wanted to hear back from the other member who has done this several times just for peace of mind but if I don’t hear back from him today I’m just gonna buy Your gas tank I’m sure we’ll work it out how do we do payment I have PayPal and others 93551 is my Zip. I’m assuming you had no problem with the fuel level
I would like the other member to let me know if there is possibly a relay or sensor or any other weird things that I don’t know about that I could buy off of you connecting the message center to the tank if needed
Tank will be shipping from 93065 zip. Box is 18 x 18 x 18 14 lbs. UPS shipping calculator says shipping cost $30.

Mike

·
Registered
323 Posts
I have no connection to the seller, but anyone with a 1200 in it for the long haul I would certainly think about the gearbox, fitted a 1300 gearbox with an aftermarket QS to my K1200r Sport which is documented elsewhere on the site there’s a transformation to be had.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Why do I keep reading reports of K1300S engines blowing up?

I've heard cylinder 3 gets starved of oil??? (Which one is cylinder 3? The port or starboard of the middle two cylinders?)

41 - 60 of 67 Posts