BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

Bags or no bags

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone out there (Pirate, are you listening?) who could fabricate something like these to act as a coverup when riding the new K1200GT without bags? Is there interest? What would someone pay? I'm guessing it's a $400-$500 item.

Attachments

·
Registered
969 Posts
I'd have to leave the bags on the bike or just nail a sheet of plywood on both sides to match the front sheets of plywood. Sorry, but the new GT just doesn't look as nice as the old GT. It's probably great for what it is made for, but it just doesn't have that "wow, I have to have one" look.

·
No bogey's twist wrist
619 Posts
BMW flying billboard

I vote for a revenue making billboard to be mounted on these, like the cars and trucks people drive with product adds on them , could defray the payments. Lots of room and no bothersome curves to go round. I was told the 745l doors will fit in place of the bags and give you power windows.

·
"DELIVERS"
870 Posts
Man....I just can't look at the new GT....
BMW, PLEASE improve the styling next year!

·
Registered
691 Posts
"I was told the 745i doors will fit in place of the bags and give you power windows."

i don't know who told you that, but it is only good in theory.

Attachments

·
Statmaster
2,313 Posts
Okay, guys. Last warning! As an admin, I have to put my foot down!

Please put something like "Diet Coke Warning" on posts like this!!!!!

I wonder what the long term effects of Potassium Benzonate on the inner linings of the lungs might be?

Cough cough, gag, spit!

ROTFLMAO!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
About the bags poll...

Sorry, perhaps I'm missing some background information or maybe I'm just too obtuse. Can we have the poll question in the form of a sentence? I don't know what you're trying to get at.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
paint it red...add a ladder and an ax and be done with it...or put handles all around the side..get some friends together and bury the damn thing

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.