BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
:p Doggone it, just when I was sying WGAS (who give a s _ _ _ t about the color of the lenses, you have to post some pix and they look damn good! Ah well!

·
Registered
896 Posts
Beat me to the punch :) I was gonna post pictures of mine! Only thing you need to do now is pull the Fugly reflectors off the fork legs! Ha! beat you to that one :)

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's funny - I just pm'd him about it. It's an MRA Touring and now he's cost me some $$$, cause I gotta have one.

·
Registered
236 Posts
what's a few more bucks?

sportrider said:
That's funny - I just pm'd him about it. It's an MRA Touring and now he's cost me some $$$, cause I gotta have one.
Oh well! I'm joining John here. I see your clear turn signals that look great (I'll bet the chrome bulbs would make it look even better) and now I want them. Then... I see this windshield and I want that too. So, here I go again. Tough to explain to the bride while we don't have any money for food :)

I think I saw that Pirate has the windshield. What was your source on the lenses?

Thanks, Doug

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Doug,

I'm getting the "race" version of the windscreen. The Pirate says the lines are the same, just maybe an inch shorter, but still better than stock. I found the front clear lenses on Ebay, but I think Ken from Evolzione is carrying them as well.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I have an MRA "race" windscreen for sale if anyone is interested.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts