BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has probably been said before, but doesn't hurt to say it again. I ordered my first "Pirate Product" - on a Sunday mind you - and within a few hours, I had a personal confirmation by email from Pirate. Today - the goods show up at my door. If only all businesses could be that sharp!

I'll also plug what I ordered, the Avant Guard radar detector mount. If you are looking for an unobtrusive, easy to install mount, this is perfect!

Thanks Pirate for the service!

http://www.piratesk12site.net/

·
Registered
6 Posts
Absolutely

I couldn't agree more. This guy is absolutely fanatical about customer service and connecting with his clients. The products are top notch and get to my home quickly. I wish all business would copy The Pirate's style. (I also love the irreverent newsletters!) I've never had a better experience with buying something (anything) from anywhere else.

JB

·
Registered
300 Posts
The only problem with Pirate is they have more products than I got money.
Later == Bobby

Spending money there is definitely not a bad thing.............

·
Registered
528 Posts
It's that "follow up" service from the First mate that keeps me coming back ;>)

·
Registered
56 Posts
dude, you werent supposed to let pirate know about that.

·
Registered
212 Posts
hay amber make the hole deal work.sorry jerry!
they are the best.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Found Captain

Wife and I found this pirate passed out on our bed. He said Grrrrr!!
And we have an excellent backrest for the GT courtesy of the Pirate.

Stu B

·
Registered
37 Posts
I decided it was time to be seen and be heard on my GT. I bought the rear LED light set and the Stebel horn from pirate's Lair last week.

I was absolutely stunned by the lightning fast email, shipping confirmation and arrival of the package from the Pirate!

So many goodies to buy...so little time.

thanks jerry

russell

FYI: Attached is the Pirate's Keyboard found on the net.

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
I bought a used Moto-techniques torsion bar from Pirate two years ago. He treated me fairly and promptly. Excellent service for a used part. Agree with Lytnin, too many products, too few bucks. Keep up the good work, Jerry.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Arrrrrrrg... er.. I mean Thx all... Dealing with cool people makes the pleasure all mine. Appreciate the kind verbiage.. It actually gave me a "chub." I'll pass it on to Amber.. the verbiage, that is...

·
Statmaster
2,313 Posts
I've bought stuff from Pirate for years now (has it really been that long???).

Stuff for my 2001 K1200RS, my 2002 K1200RS, my 2000 K1200LT, and my 2003 MV Agusta 750 F4. I remember when Jerry had a budding little cottage industry of just RS stuff, and was the only game in town for us K riders.

Thanks, Jerry.

PS: I think everyone knows that Amber really runs the show and Jerry is just the window dressing. LOL!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.