BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello thank you for reading, ok so my dads friend gave me this k75s sweet right? He got it from someone that thought they were a bmw expert so you can guess from there lol, everything was apart so I reassembled accordingly and connected all the connectors and put gas and a battery in it and went to fire up and no spark, so I began to research.. A lot.... Couldn't find anything pertaining to my situation so i started hunting things down, ignition box: replaced, efi brain: replaced: wiring harness: replaced coils: replaced, luckily the man next door to our Harley shop has a ton of k100 parts and k75 parts, still nothing all lights come on except water temp light and it cranks over the fuel pump works just no spark, I turned my attention to the hall sensor, tested that maybe it might be bad, I get 12v to the coil but nothing is telling it to spark, for the hell of it I put a k100 hall sensor thinking that it won't spark at the right time but it will still spark but nothing, I literally don't know what to do now, should I change the boxes again? I have about 3 or 4 each lol but only one hall sensor and I don't want to spend 500 if I don't need to, please help me and thank you.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Use the search function for a start (pun intended), there are many "bike won't start" threads on this and other groups.

Fuel, air and spark are required in the right amounts at the right times.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Motobrick forum is most probably a better place for questions related to the K75/100.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts