BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long absence I returned today to the Forum and was amazed with the big changes operated here. I must congratulate the Masters who managed to build such a splendid site for our forum. I got a bit disappointed only when I tried to place myself on the group map in http://www.frappr.com/kbikes. I live in the south of Portugal - Algarve but that doesn't come in the map of Europe. Instead Jan Mayen and a great part of Svalbard fits in there. Must be our friend LOCUS using is influence here ;-).
Greetings to everyone!
Horsepower

·
Registered
178 Posts
Portugal

It is strange that you can't place your icon on the appropriate part of Portugal. I mean if I can manage to pick my spot in Scotland... :)

Nice to hear from one of the countries which led to the discovery of the New World, which now dominates this site ;) .

·
Registered
34 Posts
Portugal on the Map

Let this bea request to put Portugal on the Map, all you guys in the Algarve are lucky dogs :p to be able to rip East and West on the Via do Infante without worrying about speeding tickets.
I will be there this summer "sans Bike" my wife is from Loule and I was born in a town 100K north of Lisbon, hopefully I will be able to move there and enjoy biking all year round.

Cheers to you all and keep the rubber down while I look out the window and see 5Cm's of snow on my street :(

·
Registered
88 Posts
just got on the site and haven't posted my intro yet, but I am also in Portugal, Lisbon specifically. I just got my first BMW last month, and am excited to get out and explore now that I am not tied strictly to the rail lines! feel free to drop a line anytime!
nate

1 - 4 of 4 Posts