BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the BMW world. My K75 has what appears to be a power outlet in the dashboard with a cover over it. I don't recognize it's diameter. Are there plug-in adapters available for this to charge up a cell phone or similar?

thanks for your help.
Wayne

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Wayne

Welcome to the world of BMW ownership.

The power sockets fitted to BM's are smaller than a car 'cigar lighter' socket, and take a locking plug. There are lots of adaptors out there on the market if you do a search in the US. Powerlet, A&S Cycles, etc etc. and you should find a huge choice to enable you to charge and power your accessories and phone etc.

Have fun on Google :)

David

·
Registered
24 Posts
Wayne

Come on- go to your local John Deere dealer and ask for,, the male plug is John Deere #RE11344 $7.3 or the female socket is JD #AL25073 $3.8 you should have a JD dealer around in your part of the woods.

·
Registered
96 Posts
4RS said:
Wayne

Come on- go to your local John Deere dealer and ask for,, the male plug is John Deere #RE11344 $7.3 or the female socket is JD #AL25073 $3.8 you should have a JD dealer around in your part of the woods.
I know this is an old thread but I just called my local jd dealer(steeler). They want $17.99 for the first part and $18.99 for the second part......sheesh! Will order online...jd can keep their tractor parts

1 - 7 of 7 Posts