BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recchia Motos no longer has their kit available to mount a R1150RT top case to the K1200GT/RS so I’m reaching out to anyone that previously purchased one that is no longer using it; or no longer traveling, if they would have any interest in selling it?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Recchia Motos no longer has their kit available to mount a R1150RT top case to the K1200GT/RS so I’m reaching out to anyone that previously purchased one that is no longer using it; or no longer traveling, if they would have any interest in selling it?
See your other post. I have the soft bag setup if your interested. I also know people have used the plate and secured it to a hardbags.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
See your other post. I have the soft bag setup if your interested. I also know people have used the plate and secured it to a hardbags.
The soft bag setup for BMW or Chicane ? What would you be asking if I was interested? Do you have any pictures?

·
Registered
321 Posts
It is the BMW setup. It’s in good shape. Here are a couple pics. The first one shows the plate with the lock system

Automotive tire Bag Automotive lighting Luggage and bags Rim

the second one shows it as it would sit on your bike from the back. Sold the 1998 K1200rs that it went to about 15 years ago. Bag is in good shape and I can send more pics if your interested. PM me if you have a price in mind. I have been out of the game for K1200rs items and have no real idea of the value.
Luggage and bags Bag Grey Travel Baggage

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is the BMW setup. It’s in good shape. Here are a couple pics. The first one shows the plate with the lock system

View attachment 29390
the second one shows it as it would sit on your bike from the back. Sold the 1998 K1200rs that it went to about 15 years ago. Bag is in good shape and I can send more pics if your interested. PM me if you have a price in mind. I have been out of the game for K1200rs items and have no real idea of the value.
View attachment 29389
Are there any rips or tears in the bag?

·
Registered
321 Posts
No, the bag is in perfect condition. I dont have the instructions or original packing material. Other than that it is essentially new.

bag from a few more angles

Luggage and bags Bag Floor Wood Flooring

Brown Luggage and bags Bag Rectangle Tints and shades

Bag separated from rack, bottom view.
Bag Luggage and bags Rectangle Auto part Fashion accessory

rack separated from bag

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Grey Bumper Automotive exterior
Automotive tire Rim Gas Automotive wheel system Bumper

1 - 8 of 8 Posts