BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Just wanted to drop a note to old buddies. I recently bought a '06 GT at Touring Sport in Greenville, SC. It's great to be back on a BMW! My last 2 bikes were a '04 Goldwing, and '05 Triumph Sprint. I can't ask for understanding on these choices, just forgiveness. Although I had been lusting for a GT for some time, it was only when one became available used and low mileage that I could convince myself that the extra cost "made sense". I have a loving new wife and she didn't even laugh or ridicule at my arguments for going ahead and trading! Now that's love!
I had an '02 LT and an '03 GT so I was familiar with BMW quality and handling, but boy was I ever surprised at the power! This board has always been very helpful in the past and is again now. Thanks again to all the moderators, web masters, contributors, etc.
Mack Hicks

·
Registered
232 Posts
Welocme back Mack, but where are the pics?
Cheers, Greg

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll get on that tomorrow! It's crystal grey.
Mack

·
Registered
68 Posts
welcome home
and we won't fault you at all for your last 2 bikes.... nothing wrong with them at all

did you enjoy riding them?
did you get pleasure being in their saddle?
did you go to fun places and see wonderful sights?

that's all that matters

·
Registered
117 Posts
John06KGT said:
Ah, another KGT owner with impeccable taste in factory colors! Congratulations Mack.
+1

I reckon CGM is soon going to be the majority colour if this keeps up (we'll build up the numbers while Joe's away... ;) )

1 - 6 of 6 Posts