BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

Reverse and hydraulic sidestand

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Rob_S 
#1 ·
Is it right that BMW are going to put reverse gear and the hydraulic centre stand on the 2007 GT? If so, can they also put electrically adjustable heated mirrors as it is a bit of a reach for me to adjust them and wipe the rain off.

Brian

#3 ·
pipenslippers said:
Is it right that BMW are going to put reverse gear and the hydraulic centre stand on the 2007 GT? If so, can they also put electrically adjustable heated mirrors as it is a bit of a reach for me to adjust them and wipe the rain off.
The 2008 K1200GT will have 2 wheel drive (not an option) and power steering (maybe an option). Or was it the other way around? ;)

#9 ·
Actuallly I heard a few things...

... new to 2007 -- wings! In a move that will cross promote Red Bull - BMW North America is adding a pair of wings to the 2007 GT. This improvement will allow the 2007 GT to fly; assuming of course you have passed the necessary retinal scan showing you have the proper licensing for flight.

... in a related story BMW is said to be adding much needed improvments to the ABS system due to issues with the system failing when the BMW 2007 GT is in flight.

Stay tuned.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.