BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody up for ride this weekend in the NC/TN/GA area? Supposed to be nice weather.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Chase,

I will be in Robbinsville the following weekend (11th - 16th). Maybe we can meet at Deals Gap and have a ride together. I will have my Mille and will hope the weather cooperates.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure, sounds good. Just give me a date and time and I'll meet you at the gas station.

Still interested in a ride this upcoming weekend!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Chase,

I will be at the cabin Friday night (11th). Give me a call at 828-479-1255.

I would prefer to ride on a week day, but with cooler temps there should be fewer riders on the weekends. Sat or Sun would work.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Eddie-

I sent you an email but the best way to get in touch with me is via cell phone. 865 250-5326.
Still up for a ride tomorrow? I can meet you at T.W.O., Tellico Plains, the Dragon, or any other place if you give me good directions!

If anyone wants to join us at the last minute give me a shout on my cell phone.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, got new tires put on, a new ECU, a brake test, and the fuel line recall done. Ready for a ride this weekend. Eddie, Jim, you guys up for a ride on Saturday (Nov. 12)?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I probably have to pass on the ride Saturday. I have a trip planned and have to leave in the afternoon - in the morning I have to take Jake in to be boarded and do some other running around.

Tomorrow (Friday) is doable.

·
Registered
405 Posts
YGBSM said:
OK, got new tires put on, a new ECU, a brake test, and the fuel line recall done. Ready for a ride this weekend. Eddie, Jim, you guys up for a ride on Saturday (Nov. 12)?
Chase,
Just got off the phone with Jim.
We'll be in the area tomorrow afternoon from FLA, probably to have lunch with Eddie.
We'll give you a call about hooking up for Saturday.
Greg in Tampa

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hope you guys are enjoying the ride. I'll have my cell on the rest of the day 865 250 5326

1 - 11 of 11 Posts