1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
156 Posts
I just got back from riding in the Zion, Bryce and Capitol Reef parks around Torrey and can absolutely recommend riding these roads! The scenery is breathtaking and twisting roads unbelievable around Torrey...and I thought the scenery in WA was pretty nice :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
748 said:
I just got back from riding in the Zion, Bryce and Capitol Reef parks around Torrey and can absolutely recommend riding these roads! The scenery is breathtaking and twisting roads unbelievable around Torrey...and I thought the scenery in WA was pretty nice :)
I knew you'd like it.
How were those Mt passes, clear of snow? I've had to ride over the ones just south of Torrey (12) this time of year while it was snowing.

Now that you've seen it first hand ............. Come join us for our fall Torrey Ride on Sept. 22-24th if you can't make it back in May.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hwy 12 was clear of snow on the road, lots still on runoff areas. Still cold though so bring electrics if you have it. Thanks for the invite in Sept, I may just join you!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Torrey September '06

Any details on the upcoming trip to Torrey, UT? Where will folks try to stay and hook up? Is there any organization, or do people just arrive and make it a spontaneous thing?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Torrey Ut. Ride

I am going in to the area this month around the 15th and maybe again soon with a group ride. How's the weather in august??

Thanks, fletch

·
Registered
212 Posts
torrey

just got back from peaks of america,going from boise to top o the rockies by way of torrey,plus about 2000 miles of utah,great place to ride. will this Gathering take place in 07,if so please post,thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts