BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Merry Xmas guys, I seem to have upset one of our Romanian forum buddies with some fairly basic downunder humour.
He is now dissing our intellect and heritage.
Anyone want to join in and have some fun take a look in the campfire section under "Benelli Shotguns"
The dissing starts on page 5.
:xcheer:

·
I'm riding
1,339 Posts
it would kill the thread itself - there will be no shotgun discussion, just kidding.

and you are lucky they do not sell ICBM in Romanian gunshops :)

but remember - Dracula was able to fly :)

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah EASY, I did think about that before I started this thread but us Aussies are such a laid back lot I doubt anyone else will give poor old Doru any more cause for concern.
Im not sure what got him going this time but I sure yanked his chain somehow.
Havin a crack at me is fine but sledging the sledging World Champions is another.
Anyway, it wont be long before he provides us with some new material.

·
I'm riding
1,339 Posts
no doubt, Dadi, we will be blamed soon.

but do not outqualify the Russians, please :)
the only excuse for me is wintertime - the bears are supposed to sleep...

:)

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
A bit like the blade Pap, subtle but sharp and stinging.
Im not sure the works of Mr Paterson will be truly appreciated in Bucharest though.

·
I'm riding
1,339 Posts
you see - my guess about Russians was correct. :)

"Borat" is great movie but to reliase that the sence of humor is not enough.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Sheeeeeet, Dadicool, you troublemakin aussie.

Gonna start the psychological holocaust :boom:

As me mate chopper would say " fuggen BANG"

Some people just dont understand our aussie humour :rotf:

Still think my Uzi is more fun AND fits in your jacket :teeth

Fun to see were it goes :popcorn:

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Yeah, I think its chilled out Banana.

Im not sure what I said that he found so insulting as there was nothing personal mentioned.

It was certainly a pretty big spray and then to take on the "A" team?

Maybe "Pimp" is a hurtful word in transylvania and the mention that the artwork on the shotgun would suit that profession? who knows.

Or maybe he'd been on the Bundy, ive been known to get a little touchy after about 30 of those. Or so the restraining order says anyway:D

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Yep

D C You is a shit stirrer of number one cat. Just rode the autobahn machine from Mitta Mitta to Tawonga on a road that said 4X4 and trail bikes only. Why? Well why ^%$#@@ not. Had a a stop at a winery in a tin shed. They serve food that you would kill for, the wine is as good as up the front in a QANTAS seat. After three hours kicked the bike into "O" and coasted down the dirt track for one K. Slept under a willow by the Kiewa for an hour or so. Life sure is good in the N.E of V. And the roads through those hills, my oh my.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Papilio said:
D C You is a shit stirrer of number one cat. Just rode the autobahn machine from Mitta Mitta to Tawonga on a road that said 4X4 and trail bikes only. Why? Well why ^%$#@@ not. Had a a stop at a winery in a tin shed. They serve food that you would kill for, the wine is as good as up the front in a QANTAS seat. After three hours kicked the bike into "O" and coasted down the dirt track for one K. Slept under a willow by the Kiewa for an hour or so. Life sure is good in the N.E of V. And the roads through those hills, my oh my.[/QUOTE
Man im sharin ya hurt, that sounds like a truly sweet day in the life of? That K-Bike of yours could tell some stories about its owner I reckon.
I did the bay up to Springbrook in the Gold Coast hinterland today. Was really sweet up to lunch time but the slab ride back up the M1 from Mudgereba had the ambient temp readout on the GT showin 38C.
I hope you tucked a flagon of that red into your panniers to savour over some juicy Victorian Lamb.
As im typing Im rehydrating with an icy tube of Carltons best, cheers :2beers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts