BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Prime Minister has often been lampooned for his failure to clearly express his views, in a way easily understood, in his lengthy and eloquent speeches. However as one can see, in an excerpt of his speech to three senators, he is capable of speaking plain Oz.

According to sources present, Mr Rudd said: "I don't care what you f---ers think!"

He then went on, singling out Senator David Feeney declaring, "You can get f---ed", before asking, "Don't you f---ing understand?"

·
Registered
650 Posts
Papilio said:
Our Prime Minister has often been lampooned for his failure to clearly express his views, in a way easily understood, in his lengthy and eloquent speeches. However as one can see, in an excerpt of his speech to three senators, he is capable of speaking plain Oz.

According to sources present, Mr Rudd said: "I don't care what you f---ers think!"

He then went on, singling out Senator David Feeney declaring, "You can get f---ed", before asking, "Don't you f---ing understand?"
I guess if his husband Therese speaks to him like that often enough it is bound to catch on!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts