BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i received my russell seat friday for my '04 kgt. rode 3 or 4 hrs sunday, and 10hrs monday in florida heat with full kevlar. i've had the bike 2 yrs with 35k miles on it, and i feel like i just got my bmw. all day, and virtually no discomfort or numbness! i dont know how they do it, truly amazing. i got black, with leather insert and it is quite attractive. wish i had done this 2 yrs ago.

·
Registered
408 Posts
billbeemer said:
i received my russell seat friday for my '04 kgt. rode 3 or 4 hrs sunday, and 10hrs monday in florida heat with full kevlar. i've had the bike 2 yrs with 35k miles on it, and i feel like i just got my bmw. all day, and virtually no discomfort or numbness! i dont know how they do it, truly amazing. i got black, with leather insert and it is quite attractive. wish i had done this 2 yrs ago.
Billbeemer:

Congratulations on the new Russell Seat. I've had one for a couple of years and I just love it. Got mine refitted with heat and a driver's backrest. Will never give it up, and in fact sold my previous stock seat.

Attachments

·
Looking for better limits...
5,163 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
from billbeemer

gmack, u miss your meds today? also suggest u stop missing those dale carnagie meetings...................

·
Registered
42 Posts
Seat looks comfy :)
Where do you put in the quarters for the massage?!?!?!??!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
comfy????

i've never felt this comfortable on a bike. mustang touring seat was close on a harley i had once, but nothing compared to this. i went across country last year on the stock seat and did several 12hr, 700 mile days. if not for wooden beads and sheepskin, i swear i couldnt have done it. and my butt was still a mess after several hours. i put this russell on, ride the ocala national for 10hrs and dont even feel like i've been on a bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts