BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At lunch yesterday a bud and I went to Bob's BMW to look at some gear. When I walked in the showroom, POW! There she was... the S1000RR with all the race-prep goodies. $17K and change. I threw my leg over her and pulled it up off the kickstand. It felt amazingly light and nimble even just sitting there. It's all sportbike though - and made my heart race like a madman LOL. I want! :teeth Would love to get some time on one. Anyway, just thought I'd share it with ya'll... sorry for the crappy cell-phone pic.

·
Premium Member
2,680 Posts
Is it a demonstrator that you can actually ride? :confused:

For sale? Pre-sold? Or just some showroom jewelry?

I was told yesterday by my dealer they wouldn't see them until January or later.

I did see in the online website of Sierra BMW they have a ton of new stuff for that bike already: Carbon fiber, screens and tinted, shift assist, pipes, etc. Some of it hits the $2K mark too. Reminded me of a Harley accessory showroom, only more $$$.

Mack

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bob's is doing the Ultimate Bike Raffle - so this beauty is the winning item. I didn't get around to asking the sales pro if they were actually selling yet - but it did have a price tag on the windscreen with a breakdown of the extras installed.

·
Looking for better limits...
5,163 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts