BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a08 K1200 GT and need a new right side fairing seems like BMW now sells the K1300S panel as the replacement part. I have not had any luck finding a new or good use on on line yet. Is there any hope?

·
Registered
12 Posts
GT Right Fairing

Skiboy member this forum has a 2007 GT he's parting out. Color is light gray. There were some photos his bike on one of these threads...

·
Registered
135 Posts
I've been on my K 12 S for 8 years now and saw the shortages coming. I bought up parts like fairings, final drives, front forks and much more a few years ago. You just have to make up your mind if you are going to keep your bike for a while or not and act accordingly.

You can patch fairings and other Polypropylene parts up pretty well. I've repainted a few things for friends and they turned out looking like new.

I am also a Slider Believer. Yes, they don't do much for the aesthetics but they are a lot less distracting then a 2 ft. gash in your fairing.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Skiboy member this forum has a 2007 GT he's parting out. Color is light gray. There were some photos his bike on one of these threads...
Thanks he still had it. He also had the right side also so I am getting both just in case. Thanks for the tip

1 - 10 of 10 Posts