BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if anyone else has posted this info and/or these pics, but we just received this from Mark Todd at Sargent Seats.. Thought I'd share.... and No.. we won't be selling them.. Just spreading the word...

Jerry,

Thought you might be interested in a few pre release promo photos of the K12S project. Availability Spring 06'.

Seat Features:
Rear seat can be quickly swapped out for a trunk unit via quarter turn fasteners.
Quick-release passenger backrest

Trunk Features:
Lockable, spring assisted lid provides wide easy access to contents
Auto switched LED lighted interior
Felt lined storage area

·
Statmaster
2,313 Posts
That looks good! Better than the Corbin Smuggler.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I want one for my GT!

Brian

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sweet, they didnt even give me pictures... I will have to talk with them about that.

As you know, that is my bike in the pics. The last time I saw that prototype, it was unpainted. It looks very nice painted.

Thanks for posting them Pirate. The seat looks great!

·
Registered
403 Posts
From those angles, that looks great!

If they look as nice in the real world, I'll be a buyer.

Took an awful long time but the prototype looks real good.

·
Registered
34 Posts
SteveRed said:
Todd.. If that is your bike it is looking rather nice with your latest addition. I wonder when they go into production!?

They talked about the beginning of 2007 sometime. Their website can tell you probably.

The seat does look great. And the bike looks great if I may say so myself!!!! he he

·
Registered
403 Posts
ToddG said:
They talked about the beginning of 2007 sometime. Their website can tell you probably.

The seat does look great. And the bike looks great if I may say so myself!!!! he he
From the photo's it looks like the trunk will work with the sport panniers. Can you confirm if they will connect without interference?

This was a major flaw with the Corbin Smuggler when it was introduced.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts