BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I purchased my 2009 K1300S, the previous owner had the stock seat and a Sargent Seat (low model). I'd prefer the higher model as I'm 6'3" and need a bit more room. I am wondering if someone would like to trade my low model for the high model? I'm in Arlington, VA, and would be willing to ship.

Thanks,

Chappy

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2014 normal (high) seat and am looking for a lower seat. I guess you are looking for a higher Sargent seat. However, would you sell your Sargent seat? And if so, it looks like it has space for a passenger back brace, can it also accomodate the pod?

Thank you!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the stock normal (high) seat for my bike as well as the "low" Sargent Seat. I ended up calling Sargent and have subsequently sent my "low" Sargent Seat off to be reworked into a higher model. Actually I am going to have it made with an additional 1 inch of foam over the normal height. I looked at the difference in price from buying a new seat and this option seems the best. As I still have the stock seat I can still ride if the weather is ok. By the way, as you said, my seat does have the space for the passenger back brace. It can accommodate a pod if I remove the passenger seat and put the pod on in its place. I do not have a pod. I prefer having the passenger seat and putting a small bag on the passenger seat if I need the extra room. Cheers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts