BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of selling my beautiful red K1200rs with a little over 20k on the odometer. I'm in central Texas and would prefer a (kinda) close buyer. Just putting out feelers to see if anyone has an interest since our riding season never really ends here and I'll just keep enjoying it a while longer. Remarkable for an almost 20 year old bike that people still think it looks new. Just wanting to get something for long distance touring.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm in San Antonio and might be interested. Can you send pictures and a description? Call or text 210-789-7374 to discuss if you like. Thanks, Gerard

·
Registered
120 Posts
As you say...LOTS of scammers! I've never had any luck selling a motor vehicle on ebay. Every time it turns out to be a scammer or non-payer. Sad, but I really think that 8 out of 10 respondents on Craigslist and ebay are crooks. Sad. Good luck finding an honest man.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Probably in the $3700 range but can be bargained with. I also have a 2003 K1200gt that a friend of mine just crashed. After a month in the hospital and 6 broken bones he's recovering fine. The bikes front end is destroyed but it's all good from the hand controls back. Dashboard, fairing, lights etc all gone. Front forks damage. It had just been serviced and was in absolutely perfect condition with around 30k. I may part out or sell as whole for the right price since there are a LOT of good pieces on it. Contact me via email at [email protected]

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts