BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing as how it is very quiet in here, I thought it might generate a bit of activity if anyone with an Airhead BMW posted up pictures of their pride and joy.
It might just get people talking.
So to start here is mine.
1998 R100 GS

Attachments

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
electric_monk said:
Seeing as how it is very quiet in here, I thought it might generate a bit of activity if anyone with an Airhead BMW posted up pictures of their pride and joy.
It might just get people talking.
So to start here is mine.
1998 R100 GS
Nice but not a 1998......! I had one of them, just sold it this summer, too old,slow and cranky for me, but apparently it is now on its way to Argentina after going up to Inuvik from Vancouver.

BTW, my sister is/was blonde......and definitely not an Airhead......! :) More like a Brick...fast and steady.....! :bmw:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Finally a thread I can play in. :teeth

1984 R80RT. This has been a wonderful bike and I just love it. Is it fast, does it handle good, does it stop good, Who Cares :rotf:

Marc

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
h96669 said:
Nice but not a 1998......! I had one of them, just sold it this summer, too old,slow and cranky for me, but apparently it is now on its way to Argentina after going up to Inuvik from Vancouver.

BTW, my sister is/was blonde......and definitely not an Airhead......! :) More like a Brick...fast and steady.....! :bmw:

DOH! sticky fingers, of course I mean't 1989....

·
Registered
24 Posts
1972 R60/5

This was my '72 R60/5 that I just sold and is on it's way to BC to a Island no less. Picked up a 2002 R1150R to replace it and once the snow goes I might get to ride the R1150R.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts