Registered
212 Posts
So Cal Road

steve what is the local of the rd or rd #?looks like fun

·
Registered
407 Posts
Steve_Carlton said:
This is a video from about 6 weeks ago of a spooky road down south of LA. It's a nice, big 67 MB file, so "Save to Disk" if you dare download it...
Steve... pulled down the Engineer and Hwy 33 vids. Excellent. Nice to virtually ride another Phoenix Gray S. The weather looked fantastic, as well as the roads. The Engineer Rd did have some spooky and haunting looking trees. Couldn't tell if this was from the autumn, or perhaps a forest fire had passed through?

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, the weather was nice. We rode into some high desert later that day and it got fairly hot. There was a forest fire on Engineer Road (don't know when). Made for some spooky looking trees silouetted against the sky. It was quite remarkable.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Hwy 33 nice video...

Steve, really enjoyed the video\music mix (what's the soundtrack from?).
Sufferin' up here in Milwaukee, snow on ground and bike in shop for oil leak, clutch slip. Counting on spending a good part of spring, summer and fall riding. Would like to spend some time out West next year but haven't formed planned destinations yet. Have family and friend in SF area north to WA (that's a long road trip from here). I'd like to get tunes installed on my K1200RS but haven't found setup for bike yet. How did you set video, almost looks like it's capturing from position on tankbag?

·
Registered
212 Posts
sc cal ride

steve got the down load hope to make the ride sunday if weather says good
thanks

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't know how to make a highlighted map, but am checking into it. I could e-mail the directions for the ride shown on "Engineer Rd" and "Road_Work_Road" if you like. Highway 33 is simple, just take Hwy 33 north from Ojai. I'll try to post some maps later if I'm able to.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've had a few good meals at the Deer Lodge and can recommend it. You can see my jacket sleeve here at the Deer Lodge (or maybe not)...

·
Registered
351 Posts
Hey Steve.... you know what?

Steve_Carlton said:
I've had a few good meals at the Deer Lodge and can recommend it. You can see my jacket sleeve here at the Deer Lodge (or maybe not)...

I think she's winking at me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.