BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2009 K1300S, 2017 S1000R
406 Posts
A good price this also includes (mine does) K1200S bikes and variants of both. You own one of these bike and you will be glad you have this.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Happy to ship, but I think shipping costs surpass what you would pay just buying it new locally. Feel free to shop around and see what you can find. Shipping would be from zip code 27514 in the US.

·
Registered
30 Posts
After more investigation on the site above, it's not legit. Based in Inda and doesn't have coppyright.

I'll check how much a new manual is here, and get back to you.

Obviously, if you get another offer in the meantime, go ahead as I don't want to hold you up.

·
Registered
30 Posts
OK, new, in Ireland it is $144, so yours is definitely better value. Do you want to take it to PM and I can organise payment and give you my details?

·
Registered
2009 K1300S, 2017 S1000R
406 Posts
Smart of you guys to check out if it is a Legal DVD. There are no digit down load versions of any BMW OEM service manual. And The cheap ones on Ebay are not real originals. I only condone buying a copy if the DVD is out of print such as the old one for K1200LT's and the like. Good job. Who knows what mystery malware could be downloaded in the situation you describe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts