BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well...we shook on "the deal" anyway. I have no reason to believe he would back out at this time. He seems to be an honest man. And, I heard him tell his wife that he was taking it, and she didn't freak out.

I'm returning to Columbus, OH tomorrow for the delivery. It's gonna be a sad day. And a happy day. The first time in quite a long time that I'm down to just one bike. This is what I thought I wanted. Time will tell. :)

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Better smell some Roses Grif.

Unfortunately, it looks like I don't have an LT to loan ya anymore. Guess you'll just have to ride Greg's Brutale. (Someone should put some miles on that thang!) :D

·
Registered
236 Posts
messenger13 said:
Well...we shook on "the deal" anyway. I have no reason to believe he would back out at this time. He seems to be an honest man. And, I heard him tell his wife that he was taking it, and she didn't freak out.

I'm returning to Columbus, OH tomorrow for the delivery. It's gonna be a sad day. And a happy day. The first time in quite a long time that I'm down to just one bike. This is what I thought I wanted. Time will tell. :)

Been there done that Joe. I have alot of great memories from riding that 02 LT four years. I hope to make alot more with the new GT. I HAD three bikes in the garage. Now, down to just the one. Somehow the garage almost seems empty with just one. I know you're equally as happy with your GT as I, however, you're right you're gonna miss her... Good luck tomorrow.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Well Joe,

At least you did it the right way round. First getting the GT then sell the LT.

I'll be handing over the LT in 10 days time, but it won't be until the first or second week of October until I'll have the GT :(

·
Registered
68 Posts
i sold my LT 6 weeks before my GT
i hope her new owner is enjoying the LT very very much

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's official! The LT slept in Hilliard, Ohio last night. In a strange and new place. Think I need to go ride my GT today. It's going to be alright! :)

·
Registered
68 Posts
it WILL be ok, joe

the main thing:
you know that you would never ride the LT again, now that you have the GT
that's also why i sold my GS...
with the GT, when would i ever ride the her again?

so....
the Brutale is so different than the GT.... it makes a nice combo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts