BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

SOLD: Wunderlich BMW K1200R Center Stand/Lifter $50

7K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  CraigHunter 
#1 · (Edited)
Wunderlich Center Lifter for sale. It is a great service stand or center stand for storing your bike.

$50 plus shipping within the contiguous United States.

Here's a video showing how it is used:

Attachments

See less See more
1 3
#18 ·
Thought I'd DM then thought I'd get you a bump... is this genius thing still available. Cost to 85210, Mesa, AZ? Confirming fit to '06 K1200R. PS Desperate, can't afford PitBulls, notice two threaded holes in lower engine block and bet this tool of yours is related to those. Thought to buy a long a$$ bolt ($$ was not being polite... the threaded bolt across the entire engine block'd been pricey), then realized two short tough bolts threaded in say at least an inch'd get it to be a good place to HAVE A TOOL LIKE YOURS to connect there and lift the Bike (or use a jack on either bolt/side). I've got to replace Final Drive and Radiator (and, and, and) and will be busy with her a while. THIS STAND is genius and I sure hope to score one from you MakeMann. Thanks!

#19 ·
Thought I'd DM then thought I'd get you a bump... is this genius thing still available. Cost to 85210, Mesa, AZ? Confirming fit to '06 K1200R. PS Desperate, can't afford PitBulls, notice two threaded holes in lower engine block and bet this tool of yours is related to those. Thought to buy a long a$$ bolt ($$ was not being polite... the threaded bolt across the entire engine block'd been pricey), then realized two short tough bolts threaded in say at least an inch'd get it to be a good place to HAVE A TOOL LIKE YOURS to connect there and lift the Bike (or use a jack on either bolt/side). I've got to replace Final Drive and Radiator (and, and, and) and will be busy with her a while. THIS STAND is genius and I sure hope to score one from you MakeMann. Thanks!