BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm having a really bad week already. I'm taking off at lunch to hit palomar and the local roads. Anyone is welcome to join me.
619-206-5768

ONON-
Mark

·
Registered
28 Posts
How was it?

Wife had the computer all tied up this am. Had I known earlier, I might have been able to meet you at Mother's. How was the ride? Encounter any ice up top? Next time. . .

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ride was ehh

The weather and the conditions were actually great, no ice, no gravel (a little on the east grade). Although, I think my performance was cluttered by personal issues, I couldn't feel the turns!! For once I didn't scrap any parts.

Actually, I caught hell from my boss about taking the afternoon off yesterday without telling anyone, apparently my skills (manpower) was required to move some stuff. The ride was still worth the trouble - it always is! Similar to a sign I read on one of my technicians desks, "the worst day fishing is always better than the best day working"

Just because I work at the unviersity doesn't mean I get the weekends and evenings off like some of you 9-5'ers. I'm just blessed with a flexible riding schedule! :ricky

Later,
Mark

·
Registered
826 Posts
Amen Brother...........................

Obviously your boss doesn't ride. We ride for the escape as much as for the thrill. You did good!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts