BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Veteran
117 Posts
Was told today by the dealer (who has never steered me wrong over 20 years) that official pricing will not be released until mid to late March. They have the unofficial pricing ranges but nothing firm until then. That's what I was told.

·
Registered
66 Posts
1600gt

I pre-ordered my K1600GT from BMW Motorcycles in Omaha for just over $25k. The pre-order bikes come fully loaded, so it has the ABS, ESA 2, Traction Control w/ Ride Modes, radio (iPod ready w/ Bluetooth), ..., the works.

Supposed to hit the dealership in May 2011.

If anybody's interested in a K 1200GT (23,700 miles), with Corbin seat and new, separate Pilot Road 2 rear tire, let me know... :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
I preordered my GTL from Morton's in Fredericksburg, VA, a couple of weeks ago, but they did not have pricing available yet. It seems like any price quoted before BMW releases official figures is nothing more than an educated guess. They're still saying delivery won't be until May.

amzarinelli said:
I pre-ordered my K1600GT from BMW Motorcycles in Omaha for just over $25k. The pre-order bikes come fully loaded, so it has the ABS, ESA 2, Traction Control w/ Ride Modes, radio (iPod ready w/ Bluetooth), ..., the works.

Supposed to hit the dealership in May 2011.

If anybody's interested in a K 1200GT (23,700 miles), with Corbin seat and new, separate Pilot Road 2 rear tire, let me know... :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just pre-ordered silver GTL at the Calgary Motorcycle Show. Told loaded GTL would be in the range of $30k Canadian and delivery would likely be in August.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts