BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I use Firstgear HT Air's. Overpants that I wear on my commute. Protected me in my accident and bought another pair of the same.

·
Registered
686 Posts
I 2nd the FG HT air overpants, most comfy riding pants i've ever had. Quick
on and off too, I wear shorts underneath so the first thing i do after stopping
is shuck 'em. Would like some hip armor though

·
Registered
200 Posts
Got em

First gear meshtex 2.0. Have not even sat on the bike in them yet and I like them. If nothing else I will wear them around the office. Seem like a winner. These are not the over pants. Now that underwear season is over these will be the ticket.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Cortech HRX - I bought both the jacket and the pants - great summer suit with full ce protection, very cool, and comes with 2 liners. The pants run a size small.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
I use the Olympia Air pants and would buy them again. The liners work very well for cooler temps and rain. Less than $ 200......I have about 20,000 miles on them and after they have been washed 10+ times, they are great looking still.

·
Sooper Dooper Moderator
1,025 Posts
BMW Santiago pants

I just bought a pair of the BMW Santiago pants and like them a lot. They look very well made and strong, with heavyweight cordura nylon all around. they fit really well and stretch/bend in the right places. Soft armor in the knees and hips. They have zippers at the thighs to open them up to the wind. They're pricey, that's the only bad part.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I bought a pair of roadgear Mesh Tec pants, I love them!

I have read numerous accounts of Firstgear pants which seem to be great, but their rain liner absolutely sucks. I have no first hand experience but I have read in various forums about this.

Kyle

1 - 10 of 10 Posts