BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Maestro de Turismo
406 Posts
God that looks like fun. Makes you wanna go out and behave like a hooligan.

Some day I'm just gonna have to break down and buy myself a KTM Duke or something similar.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yes, I'd love have a KTM Duke or Superduke as well, but there is no faster way to lose your driving license than such a bike. I've seen very quit guys turn in to hooligans in a very short period on these bikes. Stoppies, wheelies, all kinds of behavior they would never do on another bike....

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Supermotos are awesome fun - but the fun is usually short lived. Your bike will either break down (AHAHA) or the cops will get you if you ride on public roads.
If you have a SuperMoto friendly track near you, then get one, but keep in mind that you'll need to service it a lot to make sure it feels happy. :) It really is hilarious fun. :)

Thanks for sharing the video :)

·
Maestro de Turismo
406 Posts
Frits van Straten said:
but there is no faster way to lose your driving license than such a bike. Stoppies, wheelies, all kinds of behavior they would never do on another bike....
That's why I have a couple of drivers licenses from different countries, and which are different from the country I live in (plus the passports to go with them).

I'm not the hooligan type, but I can definitely see how these toys would be condusive to becoming one very quickly - I think the best thing may well be to stay away from them and stay out of jail at the same time. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts