BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been reading posts for some time and can’t figure out my issue. My bike is a 2007 GT with 50k.
one day heading home it stalled at a light. Never happened before and it took a while but it started again. It sounded different though and now had a stumble all the way to 3000 rpm. . First thought was I got bad gas so I’ve ran three cleaners through 3 tanks but no difference. Then I thought the valves needed a check and everything was fine with the valves and I put in new plugs too. No change. Next I ordered and installed the booster plug which gave me new top end power but didn’t improve low end surging or stumble. Then I thought maybe the fuel pump was failing and changed that out today and cleaned up the throttle bodies. No change...:( I also adjusted the throttle cables. No changes. I have rest the TPS after each major install and check... no luck and now frustrated. It’s been a great bike but now I’m concerned. I don’t think it’s a coil issue. Now I’m thinking it’s a fuel rail regulator... Thought? It’s stumbling occasionally at higher rpms when I go to pass. Thanks in advance.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts