BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just fitted the Bluetooth kit to my System 5 helmet and I must say it is great! The audio quality is spot on and even with quite a bit of external noise (including my Staintune exhaust) I can still clearly hear the person calling me. The people I have spoken to say that they can hear me clearly with it sounding like I have a car window open as there is some noise from other vehicles - but not enough to worry them.

Now all I need is a mixer box with Bluetooth so I can listen to my iPod through the helmet.

I would recommend this to anyone wanting/requiring phone use while riding.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bluetooth

Is there a blue tooth kit available in the USA which can be installed into a Schuberth C2 helmet. It looks like it is available in Europe but can't find a place to buy it. I am interested in using it for listening to my IPod. Thanks for any suggestions

·
Registered
23 Posts
Make sure any bluetooth headset you use to listen to high quality audio supports the Bluetooth Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) otherwise you'll have the very low quality monaural audio of the Bluetooth Headset Profile, intended for cell phone conversations.

santiago said:
Is there a blue tooth kit available in the USA which can be installed into a Schuberth C2 helmet. It looks like it is available in Europe but can't find a place to buy it. I am interested in using it for listening to my IPod. Thanks for any suggestions

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have just thrown out my Supertooth Moto and installed
http://www.cardowireless.com/Q2
It is GREAT, I love the FM radio
My cell phone connects to the helmet via Garmin Zumo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts