BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone towing from the east coast to the Fifth Annual K12 Texas Hill Country Rally in Kerrville, TX on April 12-15, 2006… or more importantly, does anyone have extra room on their trailer for another bike? FYI.. I’m in Asheville, NC

Due to time constraints, the only way I can make the rally is to fly in.

If someone does.. I’ll pay for ALL gas expenses to get YOU there and back. I’ll just meet you at ground zero.. the Inn of the Hills Resort.

Think about it.. let me know.. pm me or call 828.628.7093 EST and we’ll ponder the possibilities.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hey Pirate...I know we all like riding our own bikes...but you might give the boys at Lone Star BMW in Austin a call. If your bike can't make it, maybe they can help out with a loner. There are a couple of used KRS on the lot that probably need to run. Just a thought...
JMc

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Long Live Texas!!

Geeezz.. Don't even bring up a "loaner".. That re-opens an old wound.. Don't ask..

The good news is..as of this am is.. Looks like I'm Texas bound. A fellow K12'er has agreed to add my bike to his rally bound trailer.. I've already booked a room at the Inn of the Hills... booked my flights...and hired a number of umbrella girls with firm pouting young breasts to hang around me and make me feel young and look important... Done deal.. or close to it. Woohoo..er.. I mean.. Yeeehaa!!

See yall in Texas!!....in my mirrors.

JMc said:
Hey Pirate...I know we all like riding our own bikes...but you might give the boys at Lone Star BMW in Austin a call. If your bike can't make it, maybe they can help out with a loner. There are a couple of used KRS on the lot that probably need to run. Just a thought...
JMc

1 - 3 of 3 Posts