BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw a news report of an ice storm which hit portions of Texas. I know you guys are not use to that type weather, but you guys can sure play bumper cars. :yew:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Yep, pretty nasty weather last night and this morning. We in north Texas woke up to a good amount of ice on the road which closed down all the schools and most businesses. As with this fine state, by noon the sun was working its magic. Texas drivers are bad enough as it is (and I've lived here all my life so I can make that statement). Adding snow and ice is a recipe for disaster.

I worked all day from the comfort of my warm & toasty home. Nice fire going right now as I type this. Of course, GT tucked away in the garage safe and sound!

Ride safe,

David

·
Registered
289 Posts
In Central Texas we just sit tight & wait for it to warm up. Weather usually lasts a day & then the temp is back into the 50s (or higher).

·
Registered
507 Posts
We try to steer most of the bad weather east but it goes there on it own.

So what does that really mean................ :dunno:

You should be in LA when it rains.......... :yeow:

·
IBR# 366
3,145 Posts
jewilson said:
You should be in LA when it rains.......... :yeow:
No! Please don't. We're already full out here, and can't take any more people. :cool:

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Damn Meese, I was ready to come out and see if I can get the old lady to pump 9 kids out at once.

If I can get her on disability plus sell her story, I will be riding everyday all day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts